Parents and other caring adults play an essential role in our ability to provide quality programs in a safe environment for children. Explore the volunteer roles available on Sunday mornings and evenings, and on Wednesday evenings.
- Class leaders (infant–kindergarten) during the 9:30 and 11am worship gatherings
- Class assistant leaders (infant–kindergarten) during the 9:30 and 11am worship gatherings
- Sunday morning welcome center team members to greet families and guide visitors
- Small group leaders for elementary-age children
- Special needs volunteers
- Prayer support
- Craft and activity prep (flexible scheduling)
- Summer ministry support on Sunday mornings
- Summer Vacation Bible School
- AWANA leaders on Sunday evenings
- Midweek ministry (preschool–grade 5)
Requirements for volunteers includes regular attendance at New Hope Church for at least six months, submitting an application and a background check form, being 18 years of age or older (junior and senior high-age students may work in conjunction with adult volunteers) and a caring heart for children.